Free Self Defense Classes
Have you ever been intimidated, bullied or attacked?
Through Kyokushin Karate you can gain confidence, fitness, awareness and strength.
Come and train with us for free on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm – 7:30pm. Our classes are suitable for ages 13+ and are run by world class instructors in a fun and safe environment for all skill levels.
Terms and conditions:
- The first two classes are trial lessons. Participants who would like to continue for free are required to purchase and wear a Poneke Dojo uniform. These can be purchased at Poneke Dojo or from recommended outlets.
- Participants must use protective equipment such as gloves, knee and shin pads which are also available for purchase at the Dojo or through recommend outlets (gloves must be closed finger, boxing-mitt style.)
- The free self defense offer does not include our fighters training or extra fitness/kata classes and class sizes are limited to 40 people maximum per session.
To confirm your place please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below
Please include your:
4. The date which you would like to start
5. Any health conditions we should be aware of (cardiovascular issues, asthma, hemophilia, etc.)